2004 Buick Century Consumer Review: Great Car!

2004 Buick Century Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Car!
By Scott22 on

2004 Buick Century Standard 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned my 2004 Century for 5 months and I'm very pleased. I intended on purchasing a Honda Accord and stumbled onto this Buick so I gave it a test drive. I was truly surprised, The comfort, quiet and ride quality both in town and on the highway is unlike anything I've experienced. The biggest surprise is the gas millage, I 've experienced near 28 MPG in town and over 34 on the highway. This is better than the Accords 4 cylinder. The depreciation was double that of the Honda and subsequently over half the cost for the same year vehicle. It was a easy decision, I'm very pleased with the car and expect many years of satisfied driving. I highly recommend a late model Century.

Quiet, smooth ride, gas mileage yet powerful when needed and reliability. Great vision, both through the windshield and the huge mirrors. The ride height makes driving this car effortless.

RDS stereo system, when you replace the battery or loose power the dealer must reset the stereo with a code. (Theft protection)