2004 Buick Century Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Standard 3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic - (27 reviews )
Could Of Been Better
By Frank on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Century Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I thought this car might compare favorably with my last car: INTREPID 1998. SORRY IT DOES NOT. For the investment I will NOT buy this car again

Echoes of Midnight Blue =)
By Mara on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Century Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

The only complaint I have is that there is a vibration with the wheels. Two dealerships have checked this out and have stated there was nothing wrong. I assume it is the engine vibration exaggerated by the light (doesn't feel like heavy metal) weight of the vehicle. Otherwise, it drives like my late dad's Oldsmobiles-Yep! Even the feeling that the trani is slipping lol :)

Let the Good Times Roll.....
By Matt Long on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Century Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

This car is fun to drive, extremely quiet, and smooth. I commute to Newport Beach from South Orange County, so I need a nice car to keep my sanity. However, if I need to roar into Vegas, I can cruise going 90 all the way up the 15. So there you have it.

Buick Century
By Johnboy123 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Century Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent value. Excellent value.

Glad I bought it!
By J. Roy on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Century Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

So far, it's exceeded our expectations. Having traded a 1989 LeSab. Limited w/ over 150,000 miles on it and having no major problems, we figured we'd keep the 1989 Park Ave. (over 84,000 trouble free miles) and go for the Century.

My new 2004 Company car
By trent101 on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Century Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. My company pays for the gas but the car seems to get descent gas milage. Very comfortable. I also have a 2003 Mercedes C320 so I know. I would have liked to have the option to get the satalite radio installed for comercial free music while driving. Overall I am very happy with this car. Bravo Buick!

MARX
By madhur on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Century Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

IT IS EXECELLENT. BUY IT. YOU WONT REGRET IT. IT IS VERY LUXURIOUS. IT IS VERY RELIABLE AND HASN'T BROKEN DOWN. IT HAS SUPERB HANDLING. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS CAR OR ANY OTHER GM CAR IN MY 25 YEARS OF DRIVING.