2003 Buick Century Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic - (44 reviews )
03 century
By kirk hewitt on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Century Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Nice car for the money. I was able to use over nine thousand dollars off retail price in rebates/incentives. It didn't overly impress me at first but I have grown to really like it. It is a perfect car for an older person (my 77yr. mother likes it). Wish the doors sounded more solid when they shut. very good gas mileage. Wish it had split folding rear seats standard in this price range.

2003 Century
By TriciaK on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Century Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Very pleased with my 2003 Century. Comfortable to drive and easy to handle. Good gas mileage and customer service at the dealership where I purchased it.

Bang for your buck!
By sparkyandme on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Century Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I traded my 1998 Ford Ranger in for this Buick! Reason was i travel 178 Mi to the VA in Atlanta. I needed somthing with a more comfortable ride! And with my Century i got it! I see alot of rentals complaining about things? I guess they never intented to buy? But so far i have NO complaints! I just got the vehicle and ill keep you posted on further results...

Excellent Value
By sargeantcm on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Century Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this vehicle as an ex-rental 6 months ago ($14000, 13000 miles), and it's been a complete dream. I've had to spend exactly $0.00 thus far on this car except maintenance. Excellent ride quality and more features than I probably need. This is my first Buick, and I'm a third-generation customer. I'll never buy anything else now. I hear it gets alot of bad marks on styling but that's personal preference and it doesn't bother me. I'll take an understated statelier car compared to all those ugly new ones.

my first buick
By richard meers on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Century Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

had less than 200 miles on car when it broke down had it towed to dealer and the wrecker broke down with car dealer had car for 4 days was repaired dealer said it was a sensor on crank shaft i don't know about that

Real nice car.
By rustangracer on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Century Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car for my wife but some how I've been driving it more than her. I wasn't crazy about it at first but it was the most car we could get for the money. It's looks are just so so but what really bugs me is that I can't go to town without seeing at least three more Buicks just likt it. Maybe I'll add a strip or something. One thing that I love is that I get 27mpg around town.

The Price is Right!! And So Is The Car..
By Jonathan Voye on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Century Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I recently had a son and wanted something practical for him and my fiance. This car gives you alot for what you pay for. With the Rebates , I Paid about 5000 less than the sticker with 500 down. Great Ride, Nice Powerful engine, and it is a great looking car. To those of you who have not looked at Buick for your families auto needs, Look again. Its everything You need , plus it rates high in all the safety ratings. Good Car, Good Price and Lots of Quality. I grew up on Buicks,its all my father bought...He was A Buick Man...And now, so am I.

Great Car for the $
By J Jones on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Century Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I was skeptical about going back to an American car,but I am very pleased with the Century. The quality of this car is excellent.

Excellent car for the money!
By michelemejia on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Century Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

We wanted a car that drove like a Lincoln, but didn't cost a ton of money and this car is a dream to drive. Plenty of leg room. Love the passenger/driver comfort controls. Car has been excellent on gas mileage and is driven over 200 miles per day. I would purchase another one in the future.

Satisfied
By Instructor on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Century Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I like the car and it has pretty good gas mileage. Nothing fancy but good reliability.