2001 Buick Century Consumer Review: Love This Car

2001 Buick Century - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love This Car
By RM on

2001 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this car used from my father with 51,000 miles. I now have 78,000. I haven't had any of the transmission problems that some have had, and my father didn't either. The car is very comfortable, has a nice sound system, is very solid, (no rattles), and awesome gas mileage. I average 25 city, and my best highway is 32 mpg! My only complaint is that it is equipped with OnStar that is no longer available. I wish GM would have come up with a solution for some kind of adapter so I could still have the security. It has adequate power for my needs. If you want more, look into the Buick Regal in the same years as this model was produced. Would recommend this car to anyone.

Gas mileage, comfort, stereo (concert sound III with 200 watt amplifier and 8 speakers), power seats, dual zone comfort control and fold down rear seats.

Wish the fold down back seats had a locking mechanism on them, and that GM had a way for older model OnStar equipped vehicles still could be used.