2000 Buick Century Consumer Review: 2000 Buick Century

2000 Buick Century - Consumer Review

2000 Buick Century
By thagentleman22 on

2000 Buick Century Custom 4dr Sedan

PROS: -A cheap luxury car. Gets you from point A to B. -Smooth ride, good MPG. Low maintenance car. -Comfortable, roomy seating. Bang for your $. CONS: -Can take a while to get up to faster speeds. -Battery went out after 1 month. Windows went out also. Both minor problems, though. -Rims are ugly (Not a problem with the car). I bought this Buick in August for $5,000 from an elderly man in the desert, Palm Springs, California area. This car has close to 95,000 miles on it. Overall, it has been good to me, and after I get a new battery, I should be a happy owner for another 5 years. Very happy, so far.

-The leather seats are so smooth! -The Century embedded into the seats! -The smooth exterior color and ride!

-The rims are ugly. I'm getting custom rims. I have no problems with this car. Buick is underrated, and this is why American Cars should be taken more seriously, if made, like this one, with the person in mind. A great car. I love it!