1998 Buick Century Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Century model:
BUICKS ARE THE BEST
By AMERICAN MADE on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Buick Century Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

BUICK IS AN EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER OF AUTOMOBILES. I AM GLAD BUICK BUILT THE RENDEVOUS BECAUSE I WANT TO BUY AN SUV NEXT. I WILL ALWAYS BUY BUICK. THE RELIABILITY IS SECOND TO NONE. AND THE COST OF A BUICK IS LESS THAN ANY OTHER AUTOMOBILE IN COMPETITION. FOREIGN CARS ARE GOOD, BUICKS ARE BETTER!!!

Auto Trans
By Desert Storm on 07/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Buick Century Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Bought Veh. new....at approx. 84000 miles had trouble with the trans. While in overdrive slight bucking when going up steep grades. Was told "tourq converter" needed replacing. Other than that I loved the veh. Just purchased a new 2002.

1998 Century
By DC2002 on 06/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Buick Century Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

This is a great vehicle that offers reliability, comfort and good build. I just bring the car in for regular maintenance and I find the repairs to be far less expensive than my previous foreign car... Infinity M-30. Great stereo, ABS braking system and nice interior.

Bought new, great car!
By BobO on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Buick Century Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

Love the car. Very, very comfortable seats, smooth ride. Great on long trips. Only problem so far, after 4 yrs/30,000 mi. -- after two years the comfort control display began to fade - replaced under warranty. Would certainly consider buying again.

My Car is Great
By Female on 05/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Buick Century Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Since purchasing my Century,I have had excellent service/performance from it. I would recommend the Century to anyone who wants a comfortable riding car that handles well and looks good.

1998 Century
By joeb on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Buick Century Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

All around excellent car - undervalued styling with good performance. Very comfortable ride.

Would buy again.
By Fairwind on 05/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Buick Century Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

We purchased this car new and have been very pleased with it. I would consider it again. It is very comfortable for long trips and easy to drive in town. The moon roof should be standard on all Buicks, such a nice feature.

1998 Century
By Jeff Nade on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Buick Century Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

The strong points of the car are reliability and a soft comfortable ride, which are the two reasons why I bought the car. Vehicle tends to bounce when going over bumps. Handling is soft and not precise.