1995 Buick Century Consumer Review: Death of a Faithful Friend

1995 Buick Century - Consumer Review

1995 Buick Century

Limited Sedan (3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Death of a Faithful Friend
By Melody on

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

First I agree with one reviewer on the warped rotors. Both front window motors went out about the same time a few years ago as well as having an expensive electrical problem that caused major havic but after a the dealership fixed it ran like a charm. Now, its all over. Too expensive to put anymore into her with intake valves needing replaces and a cracked head gasket. Now I have water in my oil. Time for another car. 1 great years! Orig. miles 105,000; not a traveler.

Large trunk, lots of room for passengers, comfortable, smooth riding.

Add a CD player for sure. The tape player died long ago. Change the rims, and a paint job from the classic white. This all if she were still alive and kicking.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By alchristo316
on 08/23/14 22:48 PM (PDT)

I have a 1995 Buick Century. I had water in my oil also. I was told it was most likely a blown Head Gasket. After researching a bit, I found out that the intake manifold was a common problem with these cars that year. Sure enough, that's what it was. It as still not an easy fix but, it was much easier and cheaper then a Head Gasket repair. I had it fixed and I'm glad I did. The car is running great and still very dependable. Now that I got about the biggest common problems fixed. I am confident that this car will continue to run strong for many more years. I would recommend this car to anyone. If I could find another one like it I would not hesitate to buy another one. I love this car. It has only 115,000 miles and 19 years of use. I also have a 1991 Buick Riviera with 132,000 and it also runs great. I just love my old Buicks. Great cars!