1995 Buick Century - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Century model:
Limited 1995 Buick Century Review
By Simon24262 on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

At of the 3 cars I have owned within the past 2 years, this by far has been the best. It hasnt had any major problems and has always started. the only problem I have had is I ran out of gas while drving down the road. Not that big of a problem, also I have a bad ground in the engine somewhere which I've been meaning to get fixed but it doesnt really affect the performance of the car that much. So on a scale of 1-10 I would rate this car a 9. If you are looking for affordable luxury, you'll love this car.

also a good teen car
By teen_buick_driver on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Century Custom 4dr Sedan

this car in my opinion was the best value for my dollar, it was the best buy for only 4000, it was the newest with the less mileage of 97000, which to some may seem a lot, but i am hopeful it will last as long as my grandparents 92 did of 180000 miles, i love the acceleration, and comfort feel of it, i enjoy getting on freeways, all in all a great/excellent car

My Dream Car
By lynda on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Century Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this car as a used car in August of 1997 with 42000 miles on it, so they must have been mostly highway miles. It now has 85000 miles on it 5+ years later. It has been a very reliable car. I have replaced the battery, brakes, muffler, and exhaust. This car always starts quickly and has been kept in the garage during the time that I have owned it.

A Damn Good Car
By Dan Z on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from my grandfather's estate for my wife. It's all loaded up with leather and such. This car is great! It's rides very well, gets great mileage is an excellant daily driver. My grandfather drove as you would expect from an elderly person. Not fast, well maintained and not many miles. The average per year for the time he owned it was under 5K. There is a tiny bit of rust starting in the wheel wells because it sat for long periods of time and the exhaust had to be replaced for the same reason. I feel the body will fall off this car before the engine dies..

Best vehicle I could ask for
By originalgangsta on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

This was my grandmother's car, then my mom took it from her, it became mine in 2000, I'm the hardest driver on it but I've put a few miles on already (55,000 25,000 mine). Keeps on going, only problems were due to my stupidity (125 for 8 miles bad for tranny). Price was right at free but I would buy same car if I totalled this one tomorrow. We were so impressed my mom bought a new rendevious cxl, another nice car.

Century a Great Car
By firedawg on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Century Custom 4dr Sedan

The car has been a great car. We had one transmission problem after 140k miles. Since fixing that problem, the ownership has been uneventful.

NOTHING BUT MONEY MONEY MONEY
By Pinkcadillac_1 on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Century Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this from the dealer with 13 miles, I have had nothing but mechanical problems since I bought it. FRONT RIGHT DRIVE AXLE, BRAKES, TIRES, WHEEL INNERS. WINDOW MOTORS REPLACES MULTIPLE TIMES UNDER THE 100,000 MILE EXTENDED WARRANTY I PAID BIGGGGGGGG BUCKS FOR, ONLY TO GIVE OUT SOON AFTER THE LAST REPLACEMENT AND LOCK ONE OPEN, ONE CLOSED. NOISEY NOISEY RATTLES AND SQUEALS, NEVER CORRECTED UNDER WARRANTY, nor was the ALL POWER OPTIONS WORTH THE MONEY I PAID. For comfort..

95 Buick Century Special
By doc miller on 09/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Century Special 4dr Sedan

I bought it in Nov. 2001. It had 29,000 miles on it. It has the V-6 and if driven at 65 mph or less, you can get up to 30 mpg. The fit and finish are very good. It is comfortable on long trips. I now have 52,000 miles on the car and outside of normal maintenance, it has not given me any problems.

Bought Car at 8,000 miles
By Dave Lavender on 08/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Century Custom 4dr Sedan

We have had a 1990 Buick Century and looked for this 1995 five years ago. It has disappointed us in noise. The engine is noisy, much more than our 1990 model. Wind noise is really bad on the highway. Radiator had to be replaced at 100,000 miles. It is difficult to park due to not being able to see the front fenders well enough. The turning radius is very poor. This will be our last Buick after the disappointing things we have had. Local Buick dealer has not been honest and this is one factor I won'tolerate.