1995 Buick Century - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Century model:
I love my car
By littlemissashley on 07/29/10 10:16 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

I have had my car since 2005. I bought it from my aunt for 1500 and I've been driving it since. I have only had routine maintenance issues but nothing serious happen. Agatha, as I have dubbed her, has been the best car I've ever driven. It is dependable and sturdy, she gets around 24 mpg and runs great on the highway, which is where a lot of my miles come from. I can't imagine driving anything else. I would highly recommend this car to anyone looking.

Death of a Faithful Friend
By Melody on 08/02/08 11:11 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

First I agree with one reviewer on the warped rotors. Both front window motors went out about the same time a few years ago as well as having an expensive electrical problem that caused major havic but after a the dealership fixed it ran like a charm. Now, its all over. Too expensive to put anymore into her with intake valves needing replaces and a cracked head gasket. Now I have water in my oil. Time for another car. 1 great years! Orig. miles 105,000; not a traveler.

1995 Buick Century user history
By Midland, Michigan on 04/26/07 19:43 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

Generally good experience. Car has 180,000 miles. We are the second owner. Comfortble ride, good acceleration, 30 MPG highway, power windows/seats still work. Inconveniences: service engine light on a lot, rotors warp, rust on trunk, passenger door sagged (closes hard), engine would "miss" or "bog down" under acceleration but replacing the ignition wires solved that. Developing rust around the windshield. We added after-market cruise control and a CD player improving an already comfortable riding experience. It is showing its age. But no car payment makes it tolerable when repairs do occur.

Our backup car
By unclehal on 09/06/05 18:02 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

Have only 31000 on this car...but find it very valuable...especially these days. Gas prices..this car never runs out of gas...not sure of the exact mileage..but its great. Easy to drive and easy to get in and out of for my older relatives. Nothing flashy..but if you are looking for a good priced used car, I recommend this one

Limited 1995 Buick Century Review
By Simon24262 on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

At of the 3 cars I have owned within the past 2 years, this by far has been the best. It hasnt had any major problems and has always started. the only problem I have had is I ran out of gas while drving down the road. Not that big of a problem, also I have a bad ground in the engine somewhere which I've been meaning to get fixed but it doesnt really affect the performance of the car that much. So on a scale of 1-10 I would rate this car a 9. If you are looking for affordable luxury, you'll love this car.

A Damn Good Car
By Dan Z on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from my grandfather's estate for my wife. It's all loaded up with leather and such. This car is great! It's rides very well, gets great mileage is an excellant daily driver. My grandfather drove as you would expect from an elderly person. Not fast, well maintained and not many miles. The average per year for the time he owned it was under 5K. There is a tiny bit of rust starting in the wheel wells because it sat for long periods of time and the exhaust had to be replaced for the same reason. I feel the body will fall off this car before the engine dies..

Best vehicle I could ask for
By originalgangsta on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

This was my grandmother's car, then my mom took it from her, it became mine in 2000, I'm the hardest driver on it but I've put a few miles on already (55,000 25,000 mine). Keeps on going, only problems were due to my stupidity (125 for 8 miles bad for tranny). Price was right at free but I would buy same car if I totalled this one tomorrow. We were so impressed my mom bought a new rendevious cxl, another nice car.