1993 Buick Century - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Century model:
1993 Buick Century
By Beegee on 12/04/04 17:26 PM (PST)

1993 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

This car was great for the first 50,000 miles but after that, it seemed to require a great deal of expensive repairs. Too bad, as it's a comfortable, heavy-duty vehicle.

Buick Century
By tool879 on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

This has been a solid and reliable car for the past 2 years. No major problems. I broke the Turn Signal switch once and that was a pain to get repaired. I also just recently had the O2 sensor become disconnected which caused me to get it towed. I didnt know what was wrong, but took my mechanic less than a minute to fix. Other than that its just been the usual maint. with the car.

Nice Reliable Car
By luvmybuick on 07/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Century Limited 4dr Sedan

We bought this car 3 years old with 30K miles on it. Great power and handling. Mileage 18-20 with V6. Just put a new tranny in it at 140K miles. This was the only time I have had to call a tow truck with this car. Only other problem has been with sensors. Would have had dealer fix this when I first noticed hesitation if I had any idea... As it is I did not. Ended up replacing numerous sensors (replaced O2 sensor several times) and having various repairs due to sensor gone bad. We're now up to 2 kids. The back seat doesn't allow much room for an infant car seat, so we're going to trade in the Buick on a mini-van.