Used 1992 Buick Century Limited Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Buick Century Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Century model:

This car has been good to me.
By Spectaman

1992 Buick Century Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used in 2003 for about 2200. I had to do a few repairs at first but after that this car has been very reliable. It does what it is supposed to do, get you to your destination. My only beef which might just be this car is that the heat isn't good when its cold, the air is great when warm.

Always starts right up, smooth ride.

Like others said, the seat belt can get caught when you close thedoor and you come back to open car.

Got my first car for free
By Eric

1992 Buick Century Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

After turning 16, I picked this car up from my uncle for free, and he didn't think that it would last for more than a couple months. I ended up ditching it last week for a four-wheel drive, but I hated to abandon the Buick. After replacing the starter and sending unit, I never never had to perform much other maintenance. I ran it up to 200000 miles on the original engine and transmission, still going strong. Some lucky kid picked it up from me for 300 bucks, he got a deal, but I needed money. I probably should have changed the shocks, seeing as though my Uncle hauled wood with it. Highly recommended "first" car.

The overdrive automatic transmission helped provide power and a deep throaty sound during downshifts. The The 3.3 liter V6 got decent gas mileage for a higher end midsize car. the interior was really comfortable and the controls were all placed well. The stock stereo did a good job.

If it had either cup holders, four wheel drive, or a higher ground clearance I might have kept the car. Too bad.