2008 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Veyron 16.4 model:
Lovely Automoblie
By ironpeddler on 06/11/14 10:11 AM (PDT)

2008 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 2dr Coupe AWD (8.0L 16cyl Turbo 7AM)

I knew I had to have one once I first laid eyes on the vehicle. Unfortunately, ordering one from the factory involved a very long wait, so I purchased one from a fellow in the Middle East sight unseen. After many months of waiting, phone calls, and emails, the car was delivered to my East Coast home after 7 months. The car is absolutely gorgeous and is truly a work of art. But sadly I must admit that due to my height, my feet can't reach the pedals to operate it correctly. My two brothers have enjoyed it immensely as they are taller than myself. I just made the decision to sell it at auction with a no reserve price. Best of luck if you bid on it.

Synopsis
By VeyronDriver on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2008 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 2dr Coupe AWD (8.0L 16cyl Turbo 7AM)

Have a friend who purchased a Veyron and have driven it on at least 6 occasions. Beautiful car, however not practical.It will get you the attention that you want, but for this price you are better off buying a used lear jet which will get you further for less cost. The tires themselves cost $30,000 or $12/mile for wear and tear, and overall maintenance is approximately $25-30/mile.Pure joy to drive, however,yet the price makes it affordable only to the super wealthy who desire extreme attention or to the ultra serious car collector.

More Than a Car
By bugattiowner on 07/07/09 13:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 2dr Coupe AWD (8.0L 16cyl Turbo 7AM)

After pondering which car to buy once I had traded in my Ferrari f40 and Ferrari f50 I began researching to find the best possible super car. The Bugatti Veyron impressed me the most so I purchased it. It has an understated exterior which is stylish simplicity and the interior is made from the highest quality materials. The second you start the engine, you know that there is enormous power under the hood. It accelerates like nothing I have ever driven and it easily beats my Ferrari Enzo for speed. The acceleration is very linear and smooth.

Finest Piece Of Automotive Engineering
By AceOfRace on 01/05/09 13:12 PM (PST)

2008 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 2dr Coupe AWD (8.0L 16cyl Turbo 7AM)

The Bugatti Veyron is the absolute best automobile the world has ever known. Aside from being the fastest most powerful car on the planet, it also more than succeeds as a fantastic daily driver. As soon as you step into the car you are surrounded by the finest materials and behind you sits an 8.0L W16 with four turbochargers. This drastic engine pumps out an unreal 1001 bhp and 922 ft lbs. of torque. It's an absolute marvel. The incredible thing about the car is not the massive performance... its the fact that you can outrun anything on public roads while on the way to pick your son up from school as I may do. The Veyron deserves the number one spot in any automotive hall of fame. Brilliant.

Excellent car, with some qualifications.
By W. M. Delacroix on 01/03/09 22:07 PM (PST)

2008 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 2dr Coupe AWD (8.0L 16cyl Turbo 7AM)

I purchased this car after an unfortunate mishap with my beloved Ferrari that involved a miniature Dachshund and high winds...but that's another story. I am indeed fond of this car and rather enjoy the looks it gets when parked. It is nearly as comfortable and useful as my beloved 1973 Chevrolet Blazer, but lacks the offroad capability of The Beast, as we called it.

This car rocks!!!
By david_d413 on 09/02/08 03:17 AM (PDT)

2008 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Pur Sang 2dr Coupe AWD (8.0L 16cyl Turbo 7AM)

I purchased my Bugatti 3 weeks ago, and at first I was a little leery to pay that much for a car, But what a car it is!! When I first sat in it the seats wrapped around me as if they were molded to my body. And as I started it up you would have thought that I had lit the afterburners on a jet fighter. The 16 cyl. engine is loaded with all kinds of power. when you touch the gas it GOES (not to mention when the turbo kicks in!!). This car stands alone in a class by itself, way above the Lamborghini Diablo that I had purchased 5 months earlier. All in all this car is a dream!

Worthwhile to upgrade to turbo
By Jay on 04/20/08 02:32 AM (PDT)

2008 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Pur Sang 2dr Coupe AWD (8.0L 16cyl Turbo 7AM)

The coolest running machine in the world!! There's actually no word I can use to describe the driving feelings. The only thing I can tell you is that I bought a Veyron base in 2006, and enjoyed every detail of it. So this year I bought another one with turbo for my wife. She loves it too. It's much much better than our previous MB SLR.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.