Red Hot Fun
By Thomas R. Woehler on
2003 BMW Z8 2dr Roadster (4.9L 8cyl 6M)
One of the first off the production line. A silver was firmly in my mind,however when I saw the hot red color on this baby with a black interior, I knew this was my car! No where can you drive without turning heads. From young coeds, males in hot rods to interested observers at the gas pump, it demands attention but does not require frequent stops. Sports car feel, vintage hints to design from the past mixed with the latest technology and mechanics, this car runs! Sit in the drives seat and feel engulfed in a peice of history and the future. Comfortable, with the brute power (almost 400hp) to get the adrenaline surging. Exotic sports car ownership with minimal maintenance. The Z-8!
Favorite Features
The looks, the feel, and the engulfment of the driver and passanger into an experience to drive. From the sports button releasing the full power, to the smooth shifting of the 6 tight gears and the sound of the horses thrusting the Z-8 along the road are hard to equal. Top off easy for a change.
Suggested Improvements
More convienient placement of cigarette lighter for radar use. Better accessory covers for the top release behind the front seats.