2009 BMW Z4 Consumer Review: WOW My First BMW

2009 BMW Z4 - Consumer Review

sDrive30i Convertible (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

WOW My First BMW
By Jack Snyder on

2009 BMW Z4 sDrive30i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

In my younger days I owned two MGs and 2 Vettes, those cars don't hold a candle to the Z4. I have had the car a little less than a week, unfortunately I can't drive it everyday because I need my Prius to get into the HOV. The car handles superbly and is very comfortable. The 30i auto is still fast and saves some money. Amazingly the car looks as good with the top up as with it down. Upgraded stereo, it rocks. I have all of the packages except the convenience package, car brought from another dealer and did not have the package. I guess BMW has really improved the iDrive, it is fun to use coupled with voice commands, it will only take a couple of years to learn how to operate.

Folding mirrors, auto sensing wipers, stereo, ipod adapter, uploading CDs to hardrive, incredible look inside and out, top up or down, Kansas Leather, hardtop convertible, OK everything about the car.

The convenience package should be part of the Premium Package. Don't really need 6 CD changer with Premium Stereo package if you have Nav package. Clip on front license plate for Virginia, hate the idea of drilling holes in the front bumper!!!