2009 BMW Z4 Consumer Review: SO much fun!!

2009 BMW Z4 Convertible - Consumer Review

SO much fun!!
By BMW Addict on

2009 BMW Z4 sDrive30i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just purchased the re-designed Z4. I have owned three Z4's, kept trying to talk myself into liking the previous version, to no avail. The new Z4 is a winner. The interior is roomier both in length and width, which is great for my 6' frame. The 3.0 has plenty of power. The only options I got were auto and heated seats. The body is rigid but not abusive when driving. Easily a commuter car. The styling is flawless - be prepared for people staring at you. If you can find an '09, grab it, BMW is giving a $5000 cash rebate if you finance. Mine had a sticker of $49k and I got it for $39,300!! Can't' wait for summer! I turned in a Lexus IS250 Vert - Lexus = fun to RIDE in, BMW = fun to DRIVE!!

Hard top is tight, very quiet to drive. Standard Xenon's look great. Plenty of trunk space for a 2 seater. Overall design is stunning!

Make satellite radio and the Through-loading system with integrated transport bag standard.