2009 BMW Z4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
Great so far
By tjh0904 on 06/29/09 18:52 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW Z4 sDrive35i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just got the car so it is tough to tell on reliability and long term build quality. However this is my 2nd BMW Convertible and the first was great. Car is smooth, quick and fun. It is more a cruiser than a sports car, but plenty quick and smooth.

2009 z4 review
By patrice03 on 06/15/09 22:51 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW Z4 sDrive30i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Quick, stable, comfortable, fun to drive and superb cabin atmosphere, but too heavy roadster. Should go on diet to match boxster driving experience.

Awesome
By abec16 on 05/08/09 16:40 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW Z4 sDrive35i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Traded in my 08 Z4 for this new 2009 Z4. Left the dealership with my wife turned directly onto the interstate for our first ride. We looked at each other and said and said awesome. There are no comparisons to the ride of this vehicle, smooth and in control, you want to take this on a long trip. Vehicle equipped with the double clutch 7 speed transmission, you can't feel it change gears. Got the Ivory White interior, a great upgrade well worth the price. Had looked at the 650c and almost purchased one because of the ride of the old Z4 glad I waited, this new Z4 is a blast. For us older guys this car is easier to get in and out. The 300hp is going to be fun. I think we will like this for years.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.