2009 BMW Z4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
SO much fun!!
By BMW Addict on 01/26/10 11:46 AM (PST)

2009 BMW Z4 Convertible sDrive30i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just purchased the re-designed Z4. I have owned three Z4's, kept trying to talk myself into liking the previous version, to no avail. The new Z4 is a winner. The interior is roomier both in length and width, which is great for my 6' frame. The 3.0 has plenty of power. The only options I got were auto and heated seats. The body is rigid but not abusive when driving. Easily a commuter car. The styling is flawless - be prepared for people staring at you. If you can find an '09, grab it, BMW is giving a $5000 cash rebate if you finance. Mine had a sticker of $49k and I got it for $39,300!! Can't' wait for summer! I turned in a Lexus IS250 Vert - Lexus = fun to RIDE in, BMW = fun to DRIVE!!

BMW Z4 instant classic
By Larry N on 11/21/09 16:50 PM (PST)

2009 BMW Z4 Convertible sDrive30i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Having loved my first roadster, a 2000 Z3 I was disappointed by the style changes with the first Z4. The 2009 Z4 brings back the beautiful lines with several improvements. The car fits like a glove, handles with incredible accuracy, and for the most part gives you the best of both a convertible and a comfortable sedan. This is my third roadster (also 2003 Boxster). Car came with sport shift paddles (I still don't get). Would have preferred a manual. The 3.0 automatic had plenty of power to match my driving style and I actually preferred to the 3.5. Bottom line, this is a gorgeous car that is a blast to drive.

Great Roadster
By Open air on 09/27/09 19:36 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW Z4 Convertible sDrive30i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have only owned this Z4 for two months and love every minute I have owned it. I had 2006 z4, the 2009 is a much nicer car,looks, ride, comfort handling it is awesome. Build quality is excellent. It is one of the sexiest roadsters ever built, I had a car collector friend of mine tell me that nothing large colection of exotics looks any better the new Z4. I chose white with black leather. 23 mpg city and 31 mpg on road trips. The most fun car I have owned including two porsche's.

WOW My First BMW
By Jack Snyder on 09/16/09 12:03 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW Z4 Convertible sDrive30i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

In my younger days I owned two MGs and 2 Vettes, those cars don't hold a candle to the Z4. I have had the car a little less than a week, unfortunately I can't drive it everyday because I need my Prius to get into the HOV. The car handles superbly and is very comfortable. The 30i auto is still fast and saves some money. Amazingly the car looks as good with the top up as with it down. Upgraded stereo, it rocks. I have all of the packages except the convenience package, car brought from another dealer and did not have the package. I guess BMW has really improved the iDrive, it is fun to use coupled with voice commands, it will only take a couple of years to learn how to operate.

2009 z4 review
By patrice03 on 06/15/09 22:51 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW Z4 Convertible sDrive30i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Quick, stable, comfortable, fun to drive and superb cabin atmosphere, but too heavy roadster. Should go on diet to match boxster driving experience.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.