THE Coupe
By red4zone on
2008 BMW Z4 3.0si 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
It's actually my first time writing a review on a car, I was looking for a sport cart 8 months ago. My first choice was a Porscha Cayman S with a manual transmission. I am not going to bring back the whole Porscha vs BM discussion but let's say you will have to try the car to know what you really want. I did love the Porscha but couldnt resist to test the Z4. My only concerns about the Z4 was the look and I really didnt like it in the beginning cause all I could find here in Canada was SoftTop Z4. The driving experience of the Z4 3.0Si was magic yes I said it MAGIC. You do feel like you're driving a beast, nervous and everytime you step on the pedal you get the "push" of adrenaline...
Favorite Features
As I said my favorite features in this car is the driving experience, I finally bought the Z4 3.0si Coupe with the Sport package. To be honnest, I never really pressed on that button since I got enough sport feeling just by driving it. One of my favorite features is the wheel response. When you turn, YOU turn and control it is.
Suggested Improvements
My only concern about this car and I believe they mostly changed few things in the newer model was the cup holder. Funny enough of everything in this car that pissed me off is the quality of those. They really break easily and feel/like cheap. Samething of DVD box, kind of useless since we wont change the disc. They could of hide it somewhere else and juste make more space. Another improvement, my HID Lights, doesnt fit with the fog light. It's funny to have the bright WHITEpurplish HID light and when you open your fog yellowish light...no fit.