2008 BMW Z4 Consumer Review: I love it sooooo much

2008 BMW Z4 - Consumer Review

3.0i Convertible (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

I love it sooooo much
By LOVE my new toy! on

2008 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I am a mother of four kids whose oldest one just got her license - so we are a three car family. But who needs three big cars? Not us! I work full time and drive frequently for work - and this car brings a thrill to even the most mundane errand. I finally got a toy for myself, and I have no regrets whatsoever. The mileage is good and it is incredibly fun to drive - I am the envy of all my friends. I think it is a BEAUTIFUL SEXY car and I will be in tears when the lease is up. Might just have to get another one!

Its looks - I smile whenever I walk out to the parking lot. The automatic top, the heated seats, and the convenient iPod jack. The trunk also fits more than you think!

Radio could be louder, also cup holders (yes, I know - this ain't no minivan!) position drinks right in front of heat/air vents. But I love its design so much that I hesitate to mess with anything.