2008 BMW Z4 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - I call it my little

2008 BMW Z4 - Consumer Review

2008 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I call it my little zippy for a reason!
By smd on

2008 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just recently purchased this car. And oh what a car it is. The handling on the Z4 is amazing, not to mention it's one sexy car. Options that are musts are the leather for easier clean-up with a convertible, the premium package with the auto top, as well as the heated seats so that you can take advantage of the top down on cooler nights. Don't waste your money on the upgraded speaker system. The one it has is amazing! My husband is 6'3" and has plenty of headroom. However it is a little cumbersome to get out of compared to a normal car. But hey, you are driving a sports machine who cares right!

Favorite Features

Headroom for taller folk, great surround sound speakers with awesome base, great handling. great get up-and-go and a very sleek and attention-grabbing interior/exterior. Trunk space is also great for a small convertible.

Suggested Improvements

Although I am not a person sold on power, for the money I would expect even the base model to have a little bit more hp. The automatic (I know... an auto in a sportscar) has this hesitation before it goes.