2007 BMW Z4 Consumer Review: 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si 6 spd manual

2007 BMW Z4 - Consumer Review

2007 BMW Z4 3.0si 6 spd manual
By Dee on

2007 BMW Z4 3.0si 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased my Z4 for pleasure driving only (sunshine time). This was to replace my previous convertible of 5 years that I sold last year. After test driving numerous cars, once I sat in the Z4 I knew this was one for me. It amazes me every time I take it out for a drive! Usually there is a limit that a car can handle in driving performance but I still can't find it with this Z4. It's like "I can take that, I dare you to go farther!" Needless to say, this is a car that can get you in trouble. BMW really knows how to design and build an exceptional convertible. They have mastered what it takes to create an unparalleled driving experience. I am impressed.

Euphoric! Exterior/interior design; Bluetooth; size (good for small people); performance; braking, acceleration and handling; safety; runflat tires, rollover protection, airbags, 4*/5* BMW assist; premium stereo; extended leather, maintenance program, automatic top, heated and memory seats, fast. ;)

Channel adjustment on the same side of the steering wheel as the volume adjustment for the stereo (left) leaving right hand open for stick shift. Change/upgrade cup holders, vanity mirrors, a little more storage if possible, automatic peddle adjustment for ultimate seating customization.