2007 BMW Z4 Consumer Review: A True Sports Car

2007 BMW Z4 - Consumer Review

A True Sports Car
By Sassy on

2007 BMW Z4 3.0si 2dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car. Bought it w/sport & premium package - no nav. I feel like I am driving a rocketship stereo with its the THX sound and direct aux for my listening to my iPod. It still has a few minor quirks (like remote door locks - sometimes the passenger side won't unlock w/the remote and have to unlock from the center button), which a car this price should not have. This is the first BMW I have purchased and now understand the obsession. There is no better feeling than putting it into "SD" (automatic trans) and seeing all the other cars left in the dust :)

THX stereo is out of control and Sport Drive rocks. Heated seats are great b/c they warm up the car and you don't need to put on the master heat (in Cali anyway). Looks - the the coupe shows off the lines, this is the true shape the Z4 (plus the hatch fits a way more than expected).

Quality Control & Service!!! I'd rather a focus on the qulaity off the line to prevent having to spend time, energy (and cost of gas) driving back and forth to the sub-competent service - at that point, service doesn't feel free. Also, nav option w/ traffic would be nice (and worth the price)