2005 BMW Z4 Consumer Review: Must Read

2005 BMW Z4 - Consumer Review

Must Read
By Jana on

2005 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have had this car a year. a great car fun to drive and lots of room. Have had other makes but this is by for the best. If anything goes wrong, BMW stands behind their car. And not everyone has a car like yours and I like that. I don't want a car that everyone has. Fun car for a man and wife, they can take to the road and talk and have fun. It is the best thing that my hubby and I ever did was buy this car it has a great radio but we never use it. We love to get in the car and ride and talk. We have been married 25 years and kids are grown and this car gave us a way to get out and have fun and talk and see things that we never seen in a car that the top is on all that time. It is a must have.

Love the ride and the way it looks and the need for speed, well it is there if you want it. lol.

Just think that the tire on it should be tires that you can find everywhere, don't like the roll flat tire on it. But that is all I can say bad about the car.