This car is a Gift
By Dustin on
2005 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
I just came back from driving this car from Montreal to California and back with my 12 year old son. I logged 10000 miles without a problem except worn rear wheels and a nail, the red light came on telling me I had a flat, nice feature, but not a problem with runflat, drove 10 miles to a garage that could fix it. It was a dream to drive on route 1 of the California coast and through the Arizona Desert. This was a trip of lifetime, and lots of room in the trunk for 2 people on a month long trip, really, well summer time in the heat, not many pants to take space, packed light, but lots of room, I would drive 12 hours straight, not sore at all no need to stop and 'stretch'. fun great car!!!
Favorite Features
Big trunk, superb road feel, very tactile, enough power with 2.5, I'm not heavy with the right foot, this car is quality, I've tried the Jaguar v8 290 hp blah blah blah, crap car, hp far from everything on a car. Enjoy the ride.
Suggested Improvements
I don't know, well actually, I did by an aftermarket armrest made by leather z and that had really added a lot of comfort to the car and has given me extra storage for small items, a must have. Otherwise, no it's all good.