2005 BMW Z4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
INCREDIBLE
By illest on 07/31/05 23:56 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

amazing! the bmz z4 has to be the best sports car made it comfortable and fun... and on top all that everywhere i drive it people stare and compliment me

smooth
By rxajb on 07/31/05 21:33 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great car,very happy with the 2.5 engine. I still look at the 350z and wonder if I should have gone with that one. Car is major fun to drive, very tight and feels very safe. I regret that i didn't get the fog lights. I wouldn't waste my money on the navigation system. Just "keep your eyes on the road and head upon the wheels"

Z-1 ,,,,,,4 me!
By Neal on 07/27/05 10:30 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle has reopened my love of driving. It is fun, responsive, reliable and gets great mileage for a car in this class. I would recommend it to those who seek a "sports car" extraordinaire!

Speechless
By Artin A on 07/17/05 19:51 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Well don't buy it if you dont like people to stare at you and to have random people start talking to you. Comfortable interior easy opening of roof, big trunk both men and woman of all ages enjoy.

My Roadster
By Bunnie on 07/11/05 16:39 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I drive all day as part of my business and this car is making it a pleasure. I love the purring noises and the wind rush. I have had only positive comments from other drivers about the looks. Even with the price of gas, I cannot stay home for long without wanting to drive off for awhile.

Chuck Levine
By Chuck Levine on 07/11/05 15:34 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have owned several Corvettes. This car is much more enjoyable to drive. It is truly a real sports car. The transmission is great as it allows you automatic or go through the gears without a clutch.

I bought a Machine
By Marco on 07/05/05 12:05 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I was attracted to the Z4 because of the exterior design. I didn't realize that I was buying not just another pretty car but a machine. I think the car performs best when driving at 90 mph and above. Handles wonderfully and clean. It's the best purchase I've made in a long time.

A Classic Roadster
By mpblue on 07/05/05 10:38 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The Z4 is a throwback to the classic roadster like the 60's vettes except it has all the luxuries you could want... glass rear windshield, cd player and so on... the only drawback is the sometimes rough feel of the stiff frame... but this only adds to the classic roadster concept. The sport model with the sport button really kicks it up a notch and aids high speed handling on twisting roads. I would recommend a built in radar detector that allows you to really have worry free fun. This car will put a perpetual smile on your face... p.s. i'm 6'2" and have plenty of room and I really can fit 2 sets of golf clubs in the trunk... no other roadster can fit one set... I tested them all!

I Love My Baby
By Becky on 07/05/05 10:07 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car rocks! My husband bought it for me for our 20th wedding anniversary. What a present, what a man!! I love my car. It feels like going on vacation everytime I go anywhere in my car. I drove Jonas's Ridge (in North Carolina) over the 4th and it was awesome!!!! The car handles like a dream in the curves. It truly is a driving experience.

A fun roadster to drive
By Pierre Dupont on 06/22/05 07:56 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We have SMG transmission on our Z4. That option gives us more fun than with a traditional manual gear system. Bumpy drive on bad road surface but we expected that. A real fun factor in a very sporty drive.