2005 BMW Z4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
Z4 roadster
By Daniel Har on 04/01/05 17:20 PM (PST)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Although this is by far the best car I've ever owned, there are a few kinks... The driver's side cup holder is not in the best place. Not exactly maintenance free. High gas guzzler on street driving. Even with wind blocker, there is still a high draft. The number of accessories for the car is great. I've had to dye my leather seat 3 times since i bought the car 9 months ago.

The Greatest Car
By Mike on 03/20/05 22:16 PM (PST)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is awesome. The quality, design, comfort, and performance are excellent. I love this car.

roadster in Germany
By soldier-in-ger on 03/13/05 05:31 AM (PST)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Wonderful car! Bought it direct from BMW and saved quite a bit. Love the looks it gets and it's very quiet at speed. I sometimes forget it's a convertible because it's so well insulated; can't wait for Spring to get here!

My Z4
By Brian on 02/22/05 12:55 PM (PST)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Fun in warm weather, not so up North, tight fit for taller drivers

BMW Z4
By BMW Z4 on 02/11/05 16:09 PM (PST)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

First sports car owned in 30 years. Put the fun back in driving. Handles and corners well. Good acceleration off the line. Mine is a 2.5 model and I never drove the 3.0 model but I think it would benefit from the extra power. No downsides on the car. Interior better in this than Boxster (until 2005 model). Fast enough for my kind of driving (64 years old). Glad I bought it.

Z car 4 you.......
By BeckerScience on 01/19/05 19:17 PM (PST)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

There is not a bad day when I drive my Z4 roadster. From the time I put it on, until I slide out of it,,,it is sheer happiness and performance. It thinks, compensates, makes beautiful hmusic and can store enough for a vacation for 2!. It handles like a dream, holds the road like it is attached. I love it's unique lines and styling.

I love it!!
By sheila Steinfeld on 01/05/05 12:42 PM (PST)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a head turner, and it drives great, I love it, great for tooling around in!!

Personal Evaluation of BMW Z4
By ken hilbert on 11/27/04 13:33 PM (PST)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Fine automobile. Absolutely no problems thus far.Very smooth drive train. Performs extremely well.