2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 3

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

2.5i Convertible (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
Amazing Eye Catcher
By BCorrupt on 08/09/05 07:21 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Catches eyes at every stop light. Drives like a dream. Comfortable for shorter people, taller passengers may feel cramped. More trunk space than you would imagine for such a small car. Great car to drive on long trips.

smooth
By rxajb on 07/31/05 21:33 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great car,very happy with the 2.5 engine. I still look at the 350z and wonder if I should have gone with that one. Car is major fun to drive, very tight and feels very safe. I regret that i didn't get the fog lights. I wouldn't waste my money on the navigation system. Just "keep your eyes on the road and head upon the wheels"

Z-1 ,,,,,,4 me!
By Neal on 07/27/05 10:30 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle has reopened my love of driving. It is fun, responsive, reliable and gets great mileage for a car in this class. I would recommend it to those who seek a "sports car" extraordinaire!

My Roadster
By Bunnie on 07/11/05 16:39 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I drive all day as part of my business and this car is making it a pleasure. I love the purring noises and the wind rush. I have had only positive comments from other drivers about the looks. Even with the price of gas, I cannot stay home for long without wanting to drive off for awhile.

I bought a Machine
By Marco on 07/05/05 12:05 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I was attracted to the Z4 because of the exterior design. I didn't realize that I was buying not just another pretty car but a machine. I think the car performs best when driving at 90 mph and above. Handles wonderfully and clean. It's the best purchase I've made in a long time.

I Love My Baby
By Becky on 07/05/05 10:07 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car rocks! My husband bought it for me for our 20th wedding anniversary. What a present, what a man!! I love my car. It feels like going on vacation everytime I go anywhere in my car. I drove Jonas's Ridge (in North Carolina) over the 4th and it was awesome!!!! The car handles like a dream in the curves. It truly is a driving experience.

Bad rap on design
By jruggio on 06/02/05 12:42 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car has been nothing but an eye catching delight. I believe there has been a conspiracy by BMW haters towards the styling. There is hardly a day I take this car out that I don't get a positive comment,ie. "nice car"; "nice ride"; "I love your car". I have never received more positive comments on anything I have ever had; except my wife!

Nevada Land Shark
By Max Andrew on 04/16/05 22:01 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This roadster is truly a cut above. It slices through the air and over the road with the ease and precision of a Great White. As it passes, men and women of discerning taste stand in awe as do the young turks who know good machines. The well-crafted, roomy interior is a plus. It jumps to highway speed like it's glued to the road, and it makes you smile going through corners. I intentionally forget to buy all the stuff I was sent to the store for so I can make a second trip...via the curvy road to Lake Tahoe and back.

I love this car!
By Carol on 04/16/05 01:26 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is so much fun to drive. I love the way it handles!

I love my Z4
By Gregg1009 on 04/15/05 16:13 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have a 2004 BMW Z4 2.5 I bought it just before the 2005 model came out. I have always driven sports cars and the Z4 is the best car I've ever had. It is very fun to drive. It is a little heavy for such a small car weighing in at 3200 lbs. Yet it really has a pop to it when you punch it. The car also looks GREAT. you can't beat the look of the Land Shark :-)