2004 BMW Z4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
Over Z Top
By rvrmongoose on 06/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

In the few short months I have owned this Z4, I am convinced this is the ultimate roadster. Fun to drive, great engineering.

BABY BLUE
By VALUE on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

GREAT ROAD CAR,SOLID FEEL,CAN HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH TOP UP OR DOWN, GOOD TRUNK SPACE FOR WEEKEND TRIP, WHAT A ROADSTER SHOULD LOOK AND DRIVE LIKE.

very responsive cool car
By maricell on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Its a sport car yet it feels like a full size car to drive. It's roomy. doesn't feel closed in. Hugs the road beautifully. The sound system is great. Its great to drive at night. For a sport car it can light the whole street and beyond as you drive by and you won't feel alone or scared on a lonely road.

sorry I bought it
By xplanemd on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

not worth the price compared with other vehicles for performance.

Z 4 is Z1 - 4 me
By beckerscience on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It is just plain driving fun! Responsive,handles superior in the curves. Good mileage both city and highway.

good drive, plenty of fun
By drajax777 on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

the 2.5 model is fast enough to get the driver in trouble but the brakes are excellent; the styling sets this car apart. my problem is with the run flat tires which seem prone to go flat and are expensive; in 12000 miles i've had three flats; no one is sure about a cause

WOW
By cory on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I drove this car to New Orleans right after I bought it. This car stopped traffic on Bourbob Street. People were gawking and taking pictures. When we pulled up to the hotel, people walked across the street to ask about the car. People coming out of the hotel stopped to ask about the car and look at it. I thought the doorman would never have a chance to unload our car. This car still causes a stir wherever I go! WOW!!

If you knew Suzy...
By ladepenb on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first convertible bought almost by accident. My mother Sue had one, thus the name. It is red and it is sweet. Just ask anyone passing by as I drive though. It's the only one in town! It handles quickly and smoothly, responding well on any kind of road in any kind of weather.I feel safe in it, enev though it is a convertible. It's size suits me- I rarely need to carry anyone.I don't worry about cargo space- it carries enough groceries home. With the top down I can put on a hat and drive the turnpike without effort. The sound system increases enough so that the wind is not a problem. I'd reccomend this car to any one who wants one and can afford it!

Big Pimpin'
By Homer315 on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is great fun and garners random compliments from strangers all the time. It's supposed to compete with the Boxster but the Z4 is way classier and better looking.

Z-4 Best Sports Car
By Dick McBride on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great car that makes driving fun. It performs like a finely tuned machine. This is my first BMW but will not be my last.