2004 BMW Z4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
Fun 2 Drv
By arnottt on 09/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Locked on cruise control at 125 MPH for 400 miles (Omaha, NE to Fargo, ND). Stopped once for gas and slowed down three times for cops, but made the trip in just under four hours. I don't know how many Z4's were manufactured worldwide for 2003, but I suspect that people will collect these cars 20 years from now.

My wifes Red Beemer
By Greggy on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The Beemer is really my wifes auto, since she is not an aggressive driver she thinks it,s a super fast car.I on the other hand am a very aggressive driver and I LOVE it , it's fun to drive, for what it is and who the average buyer might be,girly type, it's the nuts..I think if I could convince her I would add a Blower, or turbo, then we could have a real blast.All in all, the handleing is good, a little roll in a hard turn, but aok..The brakes are Very nice, all in all, A Ball to drive, Guys give me dirty looks, I think they wish they had one. thanks.

I Luv my car!
By D&C on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought the car for my wife's birthday, but now find myself driving it more than her!Smart styling, tight handling, all around fun!

I luv my Z
By jay munce on 09/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

this car is the most fun car I have ever owned. I get stopped on the road all of thw time just to look at it

Drop top fun
By AJ Fons on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

First convertible in 15 years. Car is everything anyone can want. Great looks, sporty, true roadster feel. Top is down in a NY minute and back up as quick when necessary. The power and handling do not lack, the interior design has all the comforts. When the top is up the car is quiet and tight. BMW really did it right.

fer
By fer on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love it. THE SOUND OF THE ENGINE IS THE BEST. It handles like a true sports car

Love this car!
By Scarlet on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My husband got me this car for Mother's Day this year. I had been looking at this car for months, and I have not been disappointed in the least! I love it! It is a really cool ride. It is fun, fast, and makes me feel 20 years younger just being in it. Strangers, young and old alike, comment to me about it all the time. It is smooth and sleek. It is very convenient the way the top folds down on its own. I couldn't ask for a better car!

a 16 year olds dream car
By fast'n'furious on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Im heading to college early, and my parents got me this car. Once i came-to and took it for a drive i had the most fun ive had in months.

I own all BMW's
By Lawyer1 on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is an excellent car. Driving, cornering, handling is better than the C5 Vet that I owned. Less expensive, convertible top, one touch up, one touch down.

LOOKS and PERFORMANCE
By asdl on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the car you drive when you leave the kids at home. It looks great, drives superbly and it even makes you 'look' sexier regardless of your age. So, is there anything wrong with the BMW Z4? YES, as Elvis Presley once sang, THERE'S NO ROOM TO RUMBA IN A SPORTS CAR, YOU CAN'T MOVE BACKWARD OR FRONT.