2004 BMW Z4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
wow
By armani on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

a woman magnet, sharp interior and exterior. superior ride, smooth carefree transmission.

Love It!
By Never2ManyToyz on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After eight months and 5100 miles I still love this car! Despite conflicting reviews, the styling is the reason I bought it (I watched "Hostage" at BMWfilms.com and was immediately hooked). Fully loaded (except nav.), I recently added a hardtop and winter tires/wheels. I upgraded to the 3.0i with the sport package because I liked the wheels better. Wood interior trim is classier than aluminum. This is my first BMW, but definately not my last!

Z Fore Fun
By mlife on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Fun, turns heads, clean look inside with the creature comforts you'd expect from a $40K car and BMW. The ride is like a sports car, you feel the road but that's what I was looking for. The engine sounds deep and smooth and will get you up to the speed limit fast enough for most commuters. The top goes down fast (10 sec) with little wind at speed.

awesome!
By shepie11 on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

this car is awesome

Best Ever
By T A Genovese on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I had a 2000 Z3, Everything that I did not like in that car has been changed in the Z4. The Z4 is a dream to drive keep up the good work.

Pure Fun
By ccole on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The Z4 is pure fun. This car is highly responsivee, handles well at all speeds, and is smooth riding. The sport package adds to the experience. The powertop drops in 10 seconds, and you can lower it while stopped at a traffic light. I have owned this car for 7 months. It has been an exceptionally pleasing purchase.

LOVE THE BMW Z4
By SEMINOLE SAM on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I HAVE BEEN ENTHRALLED WITH THIS CAR EVER SINCE I TRADED IN MY Z3 FOR THIS ONE---I DONT HAVE A BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT IT

My Baby
By Annakia on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I am 16 years old and my daddy bought me this car on the 14th of October. I absolutly love my car, and so does everyone else. My only problem is the amount of space in the car, yet it isn't enough of an issue to tarnish the way I feel about my car. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a well made, sporty car.

My Z4
By cgloede on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Love the verall car. Beautiful to look at, great to drive. A true current classic

TONS OF FUN!
By JRW22 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

GREAT CAR, SOLID HANDELING AND FAST OFF THE MARK. OVER ALL BEST IN CLASS.