2004 BMW Z4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
Z - one for me!!!
By NB on 07/20/06 06:25 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

After owning MGs, Eclipses, and Triumphs, I finally found the one true sports car that "fits". It is reliable, handles like a dream and is truly beautiful to view. I get excellent gas mileage and have the pickup and speed to feel confident, even in the worst traffic. The 3 cubic feet of trunk is enough for my wife and myself to go on weekend trips and she can take ALL her stuff!!! All in all it absolutely meets my needs.

BMW=Best Made in the World!
By Michael N on 06/13/06 04:44 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this car. This is the first manual transmission I have ever even tried to drive and after owning this BMW Z4 I will never drive an automatic ever again. Besides the fact that it has superior craftsmanship, great styling, and is a blast to drive I get great gas mileage that really helps with the rise of prices at the pump. My next car will definitely be a BMW!

Awesome Performance !
By TurboCarrara on 09/13/05 21:58 PM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great performance - braking, corners, pickup. Comfortable but stiff ride - but expected in a roadster. Actually gets better gas mileage than expected.

My Z4
By Moe on 01/06/05 06:05 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It is a great car indeed but some improvements have to be done!

LOVEMYZZZ4
By lovemyzzzz4 on 11/14/04 19:03 PM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Have had the car 6 mobnths and love it more every time i drive it. Heads turn and I continually get tons of compliments. Currently, I avaerage 24 MPG, not bad for a sports car! The dealership has been very accomodating for appointments and any repairs. I took the car on a 600 mile trip and was able to pack the trunk with 3 duffle bags, and a lot of other things. I was amazed how much the trunk held. I highly reccommend this car! It's wonderful!

Fun to drive
By jruggio on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Met or exceeded all my expectations as a roadster

Great Z4
By sdb8 on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great fun car. Automatic roof is great. Smooth acceleration, nice cruising (though the engine revs a little fast on the highway). I have driven it over 500 miles in a day and was comfortable (6'1", 230). I took a db meter on my test drive, and with the top up it was just a few db higher than my Acura RL.

LOVE THOSE ROADSTERS
By JAZZ5290@AOL.COM on 09/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

NOTHING BUT GREAT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzz Way 2 Go
By Robert J. Kent on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a eye catcher, 1st BMW and it was love at 1st sight. Very satisified. Daily comments from others. Feel like I'm driving a shark. General Motors take note, It's a Beamer not a Vet.

MY 1st Convertablie --ohhh what FUN!!!
By azpharmd on 09/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

man i got a great deal on this baby and i love every moment of it!! people stop me everywhere i go and ask me about it. for the price of this ultimate driving machine...you cant go wrong. you can get a better deal now that they are making rooms for the 2005 models. like some one posted earlier..this is not a race car, but a FUN CAR TO RIDE!