Used 2004 BMW Z4 Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:

Great Car!
By Burch

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought a 2004 Z4, having previously owned a 2001 Z3. The Z4 is a great improvement and is truly a luxury roadster. The automatic top is a breeze to put up and down with it's one button operation. The climate control is like what I am used to on a luxury auto. And the trunk has almost twice the room that I had with my Z3. The interior also seems to be roomier. It's also nice to have a remote door/trunk opener which I did not have on my Z3. While some of the industry analysts have been critical of the exterior design, most people I know use the words "awesome" or "cool" to describe the Z4 whereas the word "cute" seemed to go along with the

automatic top climate control roomier trunk roomier interior remote door opener roadster design

easier access to side door pockets

woodys
By woody343434

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I think this vehicle is a fresh new look into B M Ws future,other such vehicles with such ammenties are far more expensive and little on design ie (mazda,miata).I have found it is a really comfortable car plus really peppy on take offs and passing gears.I would suggest this car to any one looking for a fine quality convertable that doesnt want to spend 40k.This vehicle offers plenty of ammenties plus lots of fresh new look.

leather.electronic no touch top,sos feature ,heated seats,dualpwr seats,auto/manual trans

if any way to put cup holders plus more glove box or holding areas for needs inside of ones car

Superb auto
By loonnoon

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Without the most smooth running vehicle I have ever owned. The service and attention to my personal needs was excellent and continues to be.

GSP, stick shift, convertible top, radio/CD, exterior slick design

cupholders need redesigned

Automatic Fun
By basuraspam

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

With the sportsmatic automatic shifter the car is fun to drive without the hassles of a stick in stop/go traffic. Car has great handling on turns.

Automatic top although my top is always down

Car bottoms out in every driveway I exit

Awesome!
By Peggy

2004 BMW Z4 Convertible 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I owned a Z3 for 3 yrs then trade in for the Z4 in Oct 2002, and I'm totally in love with this Car! even though I would love it to have more performance, (maybe if it were a 3.0 would help, but I got the first Z4 out of the dealer and only 2.5 was available at that time), A lot more confortable than Z3, love the reliability, the design, the futuristic features like rain sensor, automatic lights, etc, that for sure make my life a lot easier, It is definitaly a better version,Handling is sharper and IT'S A LOT OF FUN !!!! (not counting all the looks you get while in it! :)

Definitely that it has 100% power operated top, the rain sensor, the automatic lights, the tiptronic, the size (inside is a lot more confortable), and of course, THE DESIGN !!!! I LOVE MY CONVERTIBLE!!!!

The under carriage cover fell off in my 528, then in my Z3 and now it happened to my Z4 as well, That plastic part is holding only with silly plastic screwes and just doesn't stay there for too long, and it is an expensive part (of course, it's a BMW!) they should either get rid of it

• SUV