2004 BMW Z4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
Slice of Heaven
By TerpsFan on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Had a Z3, but was hesitant to buy the new Z4. Well, I should have. The new rear suspension makes the Z4 an entirely different car. The ride is smooth, tight. The new glass rear window contributes to a very quiet ride. The automatic top is a must, and the built in tonneau cover is great. 5 speed is a little slow off the line, not lots of low end tourque, but once you hit the open road, pure delight. Trunk space is a massive 9 cu ft, awesome for a two seat roadster. There is enough room for a golf bag and luggage for those weekend getaway's. I would highly recommend - Enjoy!

Love My Z4
By Z4 Blond on 01/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I had the Z3 and thought that was a great car but no comparison to my Z4. It's awesome.

All I expected
By J. Schmidt on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Handling is fantastic - love the styling

Garage Furniture
By Frank Ferracane on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Its so pretty I hate to take it out of the garage and get it dirty. But, on sunny days I take it out and travel the west coast of Florida. This car turns heads more then any other car I drive. Any time I see another Z4 on the road they always smile and wave. All us Z4 owners know we are in a cool car.

Z man
By the king on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Agile. Flat cornering. The best thing about the car is the engine. Great torque at any speed. Effortlessly accelerates from any speed. I have the sport package and the ride is mildy bumpy due to the 18" tires but the aesthics are awesome.

heads will turn !!
By dr daddy on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

the most exciting car i have ever owned!!

Candygram
By k on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My Z4 (3.0i) brings smiles to my face with each drive. With the exception of a harsh ride (hey its a sports car), it is very comfortable to just cruise around in with the top down. But it really shines when you get into the curves. This thing sticks to the road like nothing I've driven before, with the exception of the C5 Vette. Good steering feel, great handling, more than enough power, and pleny of torque at lower RPMs make this one helluva sports car. And while the styling hasn't exactally been lauded by the critics, I absolutely love it; the way the sun plays off its many creases gives it a new look each time you see it.

I'm obsessed with this car!!! Soo fun
By Bloodline on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is extremely fun to drive! with good looks to match. I have a hard top too and I love it. I love the Z4. The performance and handling is wayyy above average!

THE ZESTY Z4
By BIG CLEO on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The Z4 3.0 really gives an amazing experience. It has an amazing combination of the BMW high standard luxury and the powerful 268 horsepower engine.

Super Fun Car
By mcchris on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've been extreamly happy with my purchase and would do it again in a heartbeat. The car is too much fun to drive. If you're seriously considering buying one, be warned of a few things: it has a stiff suspension, it only fits two people and a moderate amount of lugage, and some people hate the looks. If you say "that's the way its supposed to be", then you know this car is for you. If these things irritate you, consider another car. If you think the HP numbers are too low, give it a good test drive. 0-60 in 7, top speed 140 is pretty good for 184 ponies. Be warned: the car is addictive.