2004 BMW Z4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
Pure Fun
By ccole on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The Z4 is pure fun. This car is highly responsivee, handles well at all speeds, and is smooth riding. The sport package adds to the experience. The powertop drops in 10 seconds, and you can lower it while stopped at a traffic light. I have owned this car for 7 months. It has been an exceptionally pleasing purchase.

My Baby
By Annakia on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I am 16 years old and my daddy bought me this car on the 14th of October. I absolutly love my car, and so does everyone else. My only problem is the amount of space in the car, yet it isn't enough of an issue to tarnish the way I feel about my car. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a well made, sporty car.

Love my Z4
By Jim McDonie on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car turns heads everywhere..Drives like a dream

BMW Evaluation
By Alan Louganis on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

BMW is a car that you spend more money fixing it than your car payments. The BMW corp and specially Santa Monica dealership have stolen so much from me.

A dream to drive for 3 days
By dallasstarsgirl on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This was a loaner. I drove the heck out of it. It corners like on rails. Acceleration was smooth. Never oncehydroplaned in rain. The most ironic thing is that the car got hit on: at the gas station, at the grocery store, at the ofcie supply place. My only complaint as it got pushed around by the wind from Semis when you drive at above 80MPH. But it gets stared a and is a blast to drive.

Watch that paint!
By MCP on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a wonderful car to drive. The 2.5 is a little sluggish from the line but makes up for this with impressive high speed power on the highway and in the turns. The car is an attention getter. The top works well and quickly. The paint job on this car leaves a little to be desired. This is a $40k with features, but it has the paint job of a car costing about $10k. This car scratches easily. It requires copious amounts of wax to cover these imperfections.

My Z's
By Charles W. Simmons on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I had previously leased a 2001 Z3 Roadster because I wasn't sure if I wanted to own the BMW. I loved the Z3 and at the close of the lease I went to the dealer to purchase it. In 2 years I had driven 42000 miles and loved every mile. Well I test drove the Z4 and decided to purchase the 2003 Z4. So far I am not sorry.