2003 BMW Z4 Consumer Review: Z4 3.0 6spd.

2003 BMW Z4 - Consumer Review

3.0i Convertible (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Z4 3.0 6spd.
By gregt on

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The fun factor is a 10+. Very unique design all around which will get some raves as well as some critisism. I personally love it. Performance is very good. I would like to see a little more power. It handles excellent. The ride is a little bumpy but that's to be expected, especially with the run flat tires. Interior is roomy and comfortable. I'm 6'2" and I dont even have the seat all the way back. Interior design is very simple and the aluminum dash is very stylish. I would like to see an oil presure and altmeter guage though.

Love the fully automatic top. No latches to mess with. The tilt+telescopic wheel is also nice. You can't get the tilt on the Boxster. The Carver stereo is better than you'd expect from a factory stereo. Lots of base and power.

Would like to see more power. Can you say M? Find a different place for the automatic door lock. It's under the parking brake. Also would like to see both windows with the automatic down feature. I know, I'm nit picking now.