2003 BMW Z4 Consumer Review: Z-4 SENT FROM HEAVEN

2003 BMW Z4 - Consumer Review

Z-4 SENT FROM HEAVEN
By t.c on

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

AFTER DOING SOME EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON THE AVAILABLE ROADSTERS, I NARROWED MY SEARCH THIS PAST SUMMER AND SELECTED THE 2003 Z-4. THE CAR IS NOTHING LESS THAN A REAL JOY TO DRIVE. THE 2.5 WITH MALDIVE EXTERIOR AND BEIGE TOP/INTERIOR DRAWS LOOKS FROM EVERYONE WHEN I AM ON THE ROAD. OPTIONS THAT I PUT ON MINE INCLUDED THE PREMIUM AND CONVENIENCE PACKAGES ALONG WITH AUTOMATIC TRANS. THE MOTOR HAS A DISTINCT GROWL THAT IS UNIQUE. KIND OF LIKE WHAT A HARLEY OWNER FEELS WHEN HE/SHE IS ON THEIR HARLEY. TO SAY IT THE BEST, THERE IS NOTHING NOT TO LIKE ABOUT THIS CAR. IN MY 25+ YEARS OF DRIVING, IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST ENJOYABLE DRIVE I HAVE EXPERIENCED.

EXTERIOR DESIGN POWER RETRACTABLE SOFT TOP WITH GLASS WINDOW BRUSHED ALUMINUM DASH/INTERIOR THE LOOK AND FEEL WHEN DRIVING WITH THE TOP DOWN

THE ONLY IMPROVEMENT I COULD SUGGEST IS FOR THE ENGINEERS TO RESEARCH A WAY TO ELIMINATE THE AMOUNT OF BRAKE DUST THAT READILY APPEARS ON THE WHEELS. A SIMPLE JAUNT AROUND THE BLOCK AND THE WHEELS WILL SHOW A COATING.