2003 BMW Z4 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Perfection at its Best ...

2003 BMW Z4 - Consumer Review

3.0i Convertible (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Perfection at its Best ...
By jchen on

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I looked really hard at the Boxster and the CLK430, but I finally decided on the Z4. The overall feel and drive of the car is absolutely thrilling, yes even more so than the Corvette and the Boxster Type S! I've had this car for about a month and I love every moment. It's such a great experience that I try to find any excuse to go out take my Z4 for a spin. So if you're looking for a (great looking) car that has everything and is priced reasonably, then the Z4 is for you.

Favorite Features

Automatic Top (less than 10 seconds!), the sleek Navigation System, the performance from the Carver Speakers to the 3.0Inline Six-Cylinder, the 18" Ellipsoid Rims. The LOOKS, you'll get tons of compliments and stares~!

Suggested Improvements

The BMW Universal Transceiver should be included in the convenience pkg, the cup holder is weak, and there's only enough room in the cockpit for a pair of sunglasses, a couple of CD's and a garage door opener. But hey its a ROADSTER that's all you need; well that and open road!