Used 2003 BMW Z4 Consumer Reviews - 188 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:

Fun Car to Drive
By JOHN

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Everyone looks car handles well, fun to drive short or long distances - my partner and I still call driver, mine has every option but 10 speaker DVD nav system, I am glad I chose this car over others.

The auto top - I had a Jeep Wrangler for 8 years before and the Jeep’s top took more than a button and 5 seconds like the Z4.

Head rests are not adjustable - but hey it’s a sports car not a sedan. Road noise. Put the window control in the middle. Do not get SMG.

First time BMW owner
By Owen

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It is an excellent performance vehicle, I have had a lot of fun driving and look forward to having this vehicle for a long time. The only option I did not receive and wish I had purchased was the the navigational system. Lastly, beware this vehicle is an attention getter.

The vehicle has a number of features I enjoy. The favorite feature would be the exterior design along with the interior design.

None.

Great Car!
By JOHN

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The Z4 is the most enjoyable car I have ever owned. It has exceeded my expectations and I am constantly looking for an excuse to go anyware so I can get behind the wheel and drive. In one word, it is simply FUN!

Power top, radio with iPod option, responsive way the car drives.

I haven't found any.

Awesome Z4
By Jim

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The most fun auto to drive in my 40 plus years of driving.

Style, size, bootless top, ample trunk space for a roadster. A vast improvement in all ways over the Z3 that I had.

Needs a couple more inches of road clearance. Cup holders need redesigned. Everything else is perfect.

Pure Entertainment
By jackflash

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought car with 28,000 miles on it and it's a dream sports car. Great performance, responsive and quiet, even with the top down. It's nearly as quiet as my lexus with the top up. Very comfortable, very fast, very happy. I'm always looking for a reason to drive somewhere.

Handling and interior comfort.

Interior storage space a bit awkward to get to. Don't do it until you're stopped.