2003 BMW Z4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
What FUN!!
By fogelfield on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is just plain fun to drive. It has made my commute something I look forward to as I get in the car. Questions pop to mind like, Will I have a clear run through the onramp to really floor it? and How many waves will I get today? If you can afford to have only two seats and are ok with a big smile on your face when you drive, buy this car.

Land Shark Dominates!!
By pap91rt on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The absolutley best car I have ever owned!!It's all and more than they say it is!

The Ultimate Driving Experience
By Georgia Peach on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a fun car to drive. Ergonomics are great, with the exception of the plastic cup holders. Expect lots of stares as you cruise or zoom the roadways.

Z4 rocks!
By Z4ever on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My experience to date has been nothing short of magical. This car demands attention even when sitting in a parking spot! My Z4 is Jet Black with the tan interior and conveys an image that equals BMW's "Land Shark" advertising. I don't think BMW will have to worry about the Z4 getting the 'woman’s car' reputation like the Z3. As a 6'4" driver I am amazed at the head and leg room. It is a credit to BMWs adjustable seats. The 2.5 liter, 184 hp engine (coupled with the 5-speed manual transmission) is more than enough to put this car through its paces.

GoBMWZ4
By Maclin966 on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Outstanding fun car, excellent performanceon interstate roads and the backroads also. I was most suprised by the fuel economy (bonus) and the comfort on a long trip (over900 miles).A true sports car at good value.

V4 3.1liter
By Hfree21734 on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Beautiful car. Attracts much attention and approval from other motorists. Solid and substantial. Difficult to get into but once in the great seats hold you in much comfort. Wonderful smooth engine but this is not unusual with BMW. Smart interiar and clever design on the outside of the car with the wandering creases.

Z4 review
By Bimmerguy on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Tons of fun to drive. Lot's of room. Great performance. Everything you could possible want in a sports car/Roadster.

And the Golf Bag fits...
By danZman on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought the Z4 back in December with all options included. There seems to be a few loud people out there that don't like the new style, but I for one find the new BMW look more appealing. I find the combination of looks, performance and luxury outstanding. It's nice to see a roadster with navigation, a working trunk, and even cup holders.

Best car I'd ever had
By Luis Martin on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third BMW and my third sports car. I had two corvettes in the past. This car is totally unbelievable, a dream to drive and look at.Powerfull yet comfortable. Easy access to all the bottoms and gadgets. Sleek design in and out.Best car in the market for the price.

Too much fun to be legal
By Northwest Z on 01/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Too much fun to be street legal. Looks, performance, styling, build quality are all top quality. Very Highly Rated.