I love my Z3
By Bamz62 on
1997 BMW Z3 1.9 2dr Convertible
I have wanted this car since I saw it in GoldenEye and the deal I got was just too good to pass up. It had only 29,000 mi on it when I bought it and everything in all the reviews that drivers had issues with had already been fixed (her father owned a BMW dealership) so it was perfect. I am 5'2" so it fits me to a T and I just drove 400 mi this weekend and was totally comfortable. Every day I drive it someone comments on what a beautiful car it is and I agree. It is not for everyone, larger drivers will not be comfortable, but they can buy any other car. It runs like a dream and is very reliable, most parts that I have had to replace were the originals. I intend to keep it forever.
Favorite Features
Steering and acceleration are awesome, it is just a fun car to drive, especially since I bought Michelins for it - it is by far my favorite - it is just the perfect car for me.
Suggested Improvements
As for the plastic rear window, I polished it with Mother's polish and I take care of it, so mine still looks new. I do wish the seat could go up just a little higher...but the power windows, cruise control and automatic door locks make up for it. Everyday I am more than happy that I bought it.