1996 BMW Z3 Consumer Review: The best car in it's class!

1996 BMW Z3 - Consumer Review

1.9 Convertible (1.9L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

The best car in it's class!
By BMW Love on

1996 BMW Z3 1.9 2dr Convertible

Many people call the 1996 BMW Z3 underpowered because of its 4 cyld engine, but my friends, they are wrong on every count. The body and engine work as a team, providing on of the fastest cars in its class (4 cyld). NOt only is it the perfect body of a sports car .... it's a powerhouse! I fell in love the day I saw the BMW Z3 the first time on the road, I was 12 years old at the time, but I knew that day that the Z3 was the only car for me. Six years later, I own my dream car ... and it's everything I immagined it would be, and more. Don't let engine freaks talk you out of buying the 1996 model, just because it says 4 cyl doesn't mean it can't feel like a V12!

The car, it is the perfect blend of style and confort. In one word, it's PERFECTION!

Only thing is the manual roof, but its faster than the automatic ... but more work. But the easy way is not always the best way.