Used 2012 BMW X6 xDrive35i Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 BMW X6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X6 model:

X 6 3.5 Sport Package
By motorhead22

2012 BMW X6 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had 3 previous X 5 models. The x6 is a different vehicle. It's wider,bolder, and more of a stylistic statement. I got the sport package with 20's, which make the car look very pumped up. With these wheels and sport package be prepared for a very harsh ride if the road is rough, but you will look great bouncing over the bumps. Its much rougher than an X5. The wide cabin and big seats are great. I love the design. Feels quick with the 6.Great power train and transmission. It's Only a 4 passenger, but you will ride in style.Rear visibility ok with the camera. King of the road feel and looks to match.

cabin design; exterior design; drive train; BMW service and ergonomics. I love driving it. Great steering feel.

I did order a sport package and 20's , but my new 991 carrera S porsche rides smoother with 20's. Electronic adjustable suspension is needed to relax this suspension for daily use and pump up only on demand..

• Sedan