2011 BMW X6 Consumer Review: Projection of unique character

2011 BMW X6 - Consumer Review

xDrive35i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic)

Projection of unique characteristic
By carbonproject on

2011 BMW X6 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I've had this car for just about a year now. 2010 model. I use this car to commute and Everywhere I go get a head turn from other people. You may call me an attention seeker. Yes, I enjoy people's stares on my vehicle. In fact, this car offers differentiation from other car owners. I personally think BMW's attempt of making a SAC was pretty bold move, yet succesful one. This car drives like sports sedan and has high view, offers good horse power and torque, but my favorite is the look. I have to say this car isn't for everyone. This car is for the people who's willing to spend money to differentiate oneself from others.

Good high speed with stability. Air cool seat, butt massaging driver seat(although it could be more thorough touching), Big side mirrors, top-down view, Sexy look

Bigger rims for a starter; maybe 20" then optional 21". Consumer's choice for the tires(performance or runflat) for the bundle rims. Better GPS navigation(this needs to be done), Free upgrades for the GPS navigation upgrade. $250 upgrade each time is just not acceptable living in a world of digital era. Better fuel efficiency.