2011 BMW X6 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X6 model:
Amazing Car
By dkresse on 08/05/10 05:14 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW X6 SUV xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my first BMW and won't be my last. Coming from a 2010 GS Vette I went with the twin turbo V-8, must say it is as fun to drive as the vette but can take both of my kids with me now. I also love that you don't see too many of these on the road. If you are looking at this car segment...you must test drive this car. I had a 2011 550XI on order, but took the Hybrid X6 the dealer had on the lot for a drive and was sold on the car.

Awesome car
By Noza on 07/09/10 09:39 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW X6 SUV xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

This is most rare car in town or city and I hope keep this way for long time. I am from 325is, 325i, M3, 740il and latest, X6. This is most amazing car ever bought compared to previous cars. Don't think as X5 but PURE 4dr Coupe Sports car! I LOVE the Design and that is all I needed it even though I have to give my wife and 2 children everyday. Still getting used to X6.

Begs to be Driven
By kb74 on 06/28/10 09:35 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW X6 SUV xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

We purchased the 2011 X6, loaded with every option available. This is my first BMW, but won't be the last. The car begs to be driven, and is a blast to drive. The turbo V6 has all the power you'll ever need, especially with the 8 speed transmission. The torque is unreal, but there is slight turbo lag from a dead stop rapid acceleration. The interior is classy, refined, and very comfortable on long drives. Around town in every day driving it gets about 17 mpg. On the high way though, on a recent 250 mile trip we averaged about 26 mpg (not bad for a big vehicle and AWD). The premium sound system is a must have, unbelievable sound.

Incredibly fun
By madmarcus1970 on 04/06/10 13:01 PM (PDT)

2011 BMW X6 SUV xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Been a BMW owner since 1996. These cars keep on getting better and better. I have an X5 4.4 V8 and now the owner of an X6 (still kept the X5). In short having the X6 35idrive (diesel), i can honestly say that i do miss the oomph of the v8, though the gas consumption is way better 10.8 L/100 km. It is economically better, and way cheaper gassing up once every 10 days vs 5 days with the V8. So apart from the get and up and get em, v8 power what do i miss. Nothing, great car, great steering, incredibly great seats, incredibly great car. Few around and the owners are proud. Hard to park though, apart from that highly recommended you will get signs of approval from all. It is a modern marvel.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 BMW X6 Suv in VA is:

$120 per month*