2010 BMW X6 Consumer Review: Love Ride

2010 BMW X6 - Consumer Review

xDrive35i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Love Ride
By ToesUp on

2010 BMW X6 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I first had a 325CI and that was my first BMW and I loved it, heck I still do, Its a great driving machine. But as I've gotten older, I wanted to upgrade and I thought driving a 6- series was going to be that upgrade that i needed. I saw the X6 and asked to test drive it, and well it was just what i was looking for, not as big as a true SUV but sits up high and larger, while maintaining a 'cool,sporty-look'. I immed. started negotiations, and wrapped e-thing up in about two-three hours. And I can't get enough of driving it!

Favorite Features

20inch wheels, Bluetooth for smartphones, Cargo Room (I've read that it seemingly not big, but its been great hauling all of my junk, and i haul a lot ha!) IDrive (don't know what all the fuss is about, its easy and fun)

Suggested Improvements

Rear visibility can be challenging if u have people seated behind you, and getting your parking depth perception takes a lil getting used to, not sure what could be done to help improve either, unless u have cool friends or family who help you (this is if u don't have the rear cameras, such as I).