2010 BMW X6 Consumer Review: Love Ride

2010 BMW X6 SUV - Consumer Review

Love Ride
By ToesUp on

2010 BMW X6 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I first had a 325CI and that was my first BMW and I loved it, heck I still do, Its a great driving machine. But as I've gotten older, I wanted to upgrade and I thought driving a 6- series was going to be that upgrade that i needed. I saw the X6 and asked to test drive it, and well it was just what i was looking for, not as big as a true SUV but sits up high and larger, while maintaining a 'cool,sporty-look'. I immed. started negotiations, and wrapped e-thing up in about two-three hours. And I can't get enough of driving it!

20inch wheels, Bluetooth for smartphones, Cargo Room (I've read that it seemingly not big, but its been great hauling all of my junk, and i haul a lot ha!) IDrive (don't know what all the fuss is about, its easy and fun)

Rear visibility can be challenging if u have people seated behind you, and getting your parking depth perception takes a lil getting used to, not sure what could be done to help improve either, unless u have cool friends or family who help you (this is if u don't have the rear cameras, such as I).