Used 2010 BMW X6 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific X6 model:

not perfect
By

2010 BMW X6 SUV xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

well, wife's X6 sound system is not working , we send it back to the dealer they fix it by installing new software but the problem shown twice, after that i wrote a complain letter to BMW germany after two days our local dealer called me to bring back the car, they said the problem from the amplifier!!they change it under warranty so far the sound system is working until now ,but now i see another problem the back camera somtime not working probably. bmw are nice car but they known of ther reliability issue.

BMW X6 2010 Sound issue
By mmostaf

2010 BMW X6 SUV xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The sound system has started to going off in my car since last 2 months (in the beginning was intermittent but now a day happens so often). I bought my X6 in January and up to ~June I didn't have sound problem. But then later sound started going off (no sound for radio/cd, Reverse-alert, SOS, etc). Sometime restarting the Engine was helpful but not always. BMW Service told me because I had setup the bluetooth with blackberry which has an old version. But even after deleting the blackberry from the phone list and keeping the phone off when in my car I saw sound going off again. I am putting for my car at BMW for second time. I hope they will be able to fix it. I paid $87,000 for this car!

I like its shape and its inside comfort.

One of the best BMWs yet
By Germancarsrock

2010 BMW X6 SUV xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I moved into this vehicle from a 6 series and absolutely love it. The 6 is a great car and is a lot of fun so moving to a SAC somewhat scared me but the X6 is awesome. I purchased the performance package so my X6 has an extra 40 horses and it makes the car even more of a beast. I would highly recommend this car to anyone that loves to drive and demands performance from the car.

Acceleration, speed and the looks people give you as they move out of your way. This car is a beast. Love it.

Improved gas mileage but that is just a detail.

Beauty and the Beast
By nissan sofi

2010 BMW X6 SUV xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had the car for almost 3 weeks now, The car has amazing performance its incredibly fast and very smooth, great seats, very comfortable the stereo is great, overall no complaints at all

Head up display, Trackpad, Ipod Interface

None

Love Ride
By ToesUp

2010 BMW X6 SUV xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I first had a 325CI and that was my first BMW and I loved it, heck I still do, Its a great driving machine. But as I've gotten older, I wanted to upgrade and I thought driving a 6- series was going to be that upgrade that i needed. I saw the X6 and asked to test drive it, and well it was just what i was looking for, not as big as a true SUV but sits up high and larger, while maintaining a 'cool,sporty-look'. I immed. started negotiations, and wrapped e-thing up in about two-three hours. And I can't get enough of driving it!

20inch wheels, Bluetooth for smartphones, Cargo Room (I've read that it seemingly not big, but its been great hauling all of my junk, and i haul a lot ha!) IDrive (don't know what all the fuss is about, its easy and fun)

Rear visibility can be challenging if u have people seated behind you, and getting your parking depth perception takes a lil getting used to, not sure what could be done to help improve either, unless u have cool friends or family who help you (this is if u don't have the rear cameras, such as I).