2010 BMW X6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X6 model:
One of the best BMWs yet
By Germancarsrock on 02/13/10 23:15 PM (PST)

2010 BMW X6 xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I moved into this vehicle from a 6 series and absolutely love it. The 6 is a great car and is a lot of fun so moving to a SAC somewhat scared me but the X6 is awesome. I purchased the performance package so my X6 has an extra 40 horses and it makes the car even more of a beast. I would highly recommend this car to anyone that loves to drive and demands performance from the car.

Beauty and the Beast
By nissan sofi on 02/11/10 18:13 PM (PST)

2010 BMW X6 xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had the car for almost 3 weeks now, The car has amazing performance its incredibly fast and very smooth, great seats, very comfortable the stereo is great, overall no complaints at all

Awesome Combination
By DrEvil on 01/18/10 19:30 PM (PST)

2010 BMW X6 xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

Came from a porsche + SUV and I wanted to experience both in a single vehicle. This is it. The acceleration, handling and feel are hard to believe at first, but you get more confident as you go. It responds and feels like a sports car at high speed, and like a midsize SUV at slow speeds. Absolute luxury and comfort. Looks mean and drives meaner. Every techno gadget you could want and the best VR and nav in the business. The interior rivals a 7-series.

Amazing 2010 X6 5.0
By Low Note on 11/02/09 06:10 AM (PST)

2010 BMW X6 xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

My 2010 X6 5.0 is amazing. Fast, plenty of room inside, and something that will challenge a good driverís skills every day. Perhaps the best compliment I can pay to the BMW X6 5.0 is that it is like playing on a great musical instrument. Know how to play it, and it will reward you with an experience that cannot be described in words.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW X6 in VA is:

$152 per month*