2010 BMW X6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X6 model:
not perfect
By on 05/16/12 16:42 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW X6 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

well, wife's X6 sound system is not working , we send it back to the dealer they fix it by installing new software but the problem shown twice, after that i wrote a complain letter to BMW germany after two days our local dealer called me to bring back the car, they said the problem from the amplifier!!they change it under warranty so far the sound system is working until now ,but now i see another problem the back camera somtime not working probably. bmw are nice car but they known of ther reliability issue.

BMW X6 2010 Sound issue
By mmostaf on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW X6 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The sound system has started to going off in my car since last 2 months (in the beginning was intermittent but now a day happens so often). I bought my X6 in January and up to ~June I didn't have sound problem. But then later sound started going off (no sound for radio/cd, Reverse-alert, SOS, etc). Sometime restarting the Engine was helpful but not always. BMW Service told me because I had setup the bluetooth with blackberry which has an old version. But even after deleting the blackberry from the phone list and keeping the phone off when in my car I saw sound going off again. I am putting for my car at BMW for second time. I hope they will be able to fix it. I paid $87,000 for this car!

Love Ride
By ToesUp on 01/27/10 17:41 PM (PST)

2010 BMW X6 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I first had a 325CI and that was my first BMW and I loved it, heck I still do, Its a great driving machine. But as I've gotten older, I wanted to upgrade and I thought driving a 6- series was going to be that upgrade that i needed. I saw the X6 and asked to test drive it, and well it was just what i was looking for, not as big as a true SUV but sits up high and larger, while maintaining a 'cool,sporty-look'. I immed. started negotiations, and wrapped e-thing up in about two-three hours. And I can't get enough of driving it!

35i X6
By NotaYuppie on 12/21/09 18:14 PM (PST)

2010 BMW X6 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Got it with all the bells and whistles after the 335i coupe had to be turned in for a baby livery!! It's fast and fun!! The navigation is so much better than before. The active seats are a bit much but the heads-up display is noteworthy!!!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW X6 in VA is:

$152 per month*