2009 BMW X6 Consumer Review: Best Lux Crossover Out There

2009 BMW X6 - Consumer Review

Best Lux Crossover Out There
By X6Owner on

2009 BMW X6 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Just picked up my 2009 X6 35i and am loving it. Lots of people don't understand why this vehicle exists but it has everything I personally look for in an everyday driver. I've got utility when I need it with plenty of cargo room for a weekend ski trip, no kids yet to worry about messing up my nappa leather, physics defying handling for an SUV that must be experienced to be believed, a peppy engine that begs to be put in sport mode and thrashed, BMW quality/service/maintenance, great sound system (cool seeing your ipod tunes integrated into the audio system), the latest technology and something you won't pull up next to 5 of at the local supermarket. I can't wait to drive again in the morn!

DPC/XDrive, sport mode, 19 inch wheels, Nappa Leather, Comfort Seats, RT Traffic Nav, enough utility for me, Ipod integrated premium stereo, fat steering wheel, awesome brakes, looks aggressive from most angles, DVD changer, PDC works well, Monaco Blue Metallic paint, Bluetooth, running boards.

Rear view camera needs better resolution, better fuel economy would be ideal but it's a worthwhile compromise given the performance, allow closing of tailgate remotely, allow DVD play while driving and swivel view towards the passenger, bigger sunroof, more programmable IDrive shortcut buttons.